Monday, April 11, 2011

Coming Soon to Walnut Creek– I Bar 2

I Bar is excited to announce that in the coming month, we will be introducing I Bar 2 to the Broadway Plaza Shopping Center!

Logo_IBar2

I Bar 2 is our new concept that expands the I Bar experience into a relaxing spa environment.  It will feature our signature elegant décor and provide expertise service for:

  • Facials
  • Massages
  • Full Body Waxing

In addition, I Bar 2 is collaborating with Norcal Medical Spa to provide our guests with the additional services of:

  • Botox
  • Restylane
  • Juvederm
  • Perlane
  • Radiesse
  • Zerona Laser Fat Removal
  • Weight Loss Program

I Bar 2 will be located between Boudin and Nordstrom at 21 Broadway Lane.  For more information, please visit I Bar (located next to Macy’s Woman).

We look forward to introducing I Bar 2 to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment