Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New OPI Alert–Texas Collection

Get ready for modern American style, as OPI comes “home” to the USA with the Texas Collection!

image

This collection is now available at I Bar and Green Valley Salon and Spa.

A fresh and refreshing facet to an effortlessly chic, very unique, and colorful original style season.

image

This collection includes 6 unique shades with a “sorbet like” finish.

Check out this video on how to get the "Sorbet look with lacquer!

Here is the lineup of colors in this YEEHAW I LOVE THE USA collection…Sorry, got a little carried away with the patriotism :)

image

image

image

What’s your favorite color from this collection?

I think I need to add “Ya’ll Come Back Ya Hear?” (for that super summer look) and “Suzi Loves Cowboys” to my OPI collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment